b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why today I am feelin' good...

1) I swam, ran, and biked. In that order. All in one trip to the gym. (yes I know that is not the right order, but the bike was a not-on-the-schedule afterthought)

2) When I walked toward the pool, I got a little giddy. I may have done a little hop out of excitement.

3) I decided to sign up for a swim class at the gym that starts in January. The fear of it is currently less than the excitement for it.

4) I did not sit on my wet swimsuit when I went to put my running shoes on. (the lessons I am learning here, people!)

5) Although my legs were a little wobbly after the run, I didn't fall over once.

6) I managed to get off the bike and go shower, even though the latest episode of the Gauntlet was not yet over. (Why do I get sucked into such trash? Unfortunately, the TV showing Jeopardy was over by the stairmasters).

7) My new coat is like wearing a warm comfy sleeping bag around town.

5 Comments:

  • Yeah! I always seem to get sucked into those shows on the treadmill, too. How old are some of those people now??? Beth and Timmy have to be AT LEAST 50 or something.

    By Blogger Rae, at 6:11 AM  

  • It is kind of sad how some of them have basically made an entire career out of being a has-been (or never was) reality show contestant. Although I always kinda liked Timmy. And you know they just keep bring Beth back to make drama.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 7:22 AM  

  • I just took swim class at the gym too and I was a bit apprehensive about going, but it turned out to be great! I'm hoping to sign up again in January!

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 11:20 AM  

  • OK, now I want to take a swim class, too!! What kind of swim class is it? I can't even wrap my brain around swim, run, bike. But all the cool kids are doing it! :)

    and I sooooo have to get an mp3 player! I can't hear you! (well, i could, but need headphones at work, etc., lazy, etc.

    christmas is coming. Maybe I'll find a prince in 10 days and he'll give me a .... nay, nevermind.

    By Blogger jeanne, at 9:39 PM  

  • I am not sure what the swim class will entail. Hopefully someone telling me how to fix my form without making too much fun of me splashing, accidently swallowing water,etc.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home