b

Unpublished Opinion

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The couple that rides together...

Yesterday, Prince E and I braved the Chicago cold for our first bike ride together. It was a lot of fun and the first of many many rides to come. I would have some pictures to show you, but the camera was too cold and wouldn't work. I recorded some audio on my digital voice recorder, but the battery died. I am not sure how much it recorded before that point. I haven't had a chance to upload it yet to listen to it.

Here is what we did:
Moving Time (h:m:s) 0:43:35 6:37 pace
Distance (mi) 6.58
Moving Speed (mph) 9.1 avg. 14.0 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +561 / -544

1 Comments:

  • camera didn't work, and the audio battery died. Mercury in retrograde, anyone? :) Glad you had fun!!

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home