b

Unpublished Opinion

Sunday, August 15, 2004

My new challenge

Since I cannot just live life anymore without trying to accomplish something new, I have decided to train and run in a 5k. Yes, I said run. As in that movement that is generally faster than walking. Hmm. The last time I ran an entire mile I was in 11th grade and it was part of the fitness requirement. I think I walked about half of it. Yet here I am, already registered for a race on October 16th, in which I vow to run as much of it as I can. I started a program called "from couch potato to 5k." Hopefully I have some advantage as I lost my "couch potato" status about three months ago. But run??? Over THREE MILES??? We shall see.
I completed the first two workouts already (there are three per week).
Hmmm. Can I do it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home