b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, December 05, 2005

Hi. My Name is Simba's Mom and I am a bag addict...

I have had a bag addiction for at least 15 years. I love all bags: handbags, shopping bags, messenger bags, and my more recent obsession: tote bags!! They are the perfect bag because you can carry alot of heavy things without doing too much damage to the shoulder. Today I just got a free tote bag from the American Heart Association. I completed a survey online about heart disease and women and they sent me the fabulous bag you see below. It is the perfect tote bag. The main key is that the handle must be long enough to go over your shoulder. This one does! And it has cute pockets on the outside for my phone and a water bottle. It also has a zippered top! Plus, it will help me spread the word about heart disease being the number one killer of women. For more information on heart disease and women, visit Go Red for Women.

5 Comments:

  • Ok... i know this is totally off subject from your post... but was that picture taken from your apartment? and, if so, is that a miniture village outside or do you live that far up?!?!? I LOVE really tall buildings!!!

    By Blogger brent d., at 2:01 PM  

  • Funny! Yes, we live that high up.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 2:33 PM  

  • That is a great view (brent liked it so much he pulled it up on the computer for me...). I've always told him if we ever split up I'm moving to Chicago. A girl's gotta have options...

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:20 PM  

  • Chicago is a great place to live! I think you and Pippin would be quite happy here :)

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 6:52 AM  

  • I urge EVERYONE to go to the site and get themselves a handbag and learn about the fight against heart disease. It's such a shock that heart disease is the number one killer of women - way ahead of all cancers, including breast (cancers are at number 7 I believe).

    Get your tote bag. Get a red dress pin. Spread the word. And don't forget Wear Red Day on Friday, February 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (jumps off soapbox)

    By Blogger B, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home