b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, March 06, 2006

And the winner is....

Thanks to everyone who participated in Simba's Oscar Contest!! It was a close race and it came down to a tie-breaker between three contestants!! The person with the closest guess on the tie-break was...
KIKI!!!!!




She is the winner of a fabulous Simba magnet! If you are disappointed that you didn't win, you can order one for yourself, along with other Simba items at Simba's store.


Be sure to check out the next podcast, where I will reveal the correct tiebreak answer, as well as read the names of all the contest participants. Thanks again to those who participated for making Simba's Oscar Contest a big success!

4 Comments:

  • I demand a recount! Just kidding. Great job Kiki!

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 12:13 PM  

  • yay kiki!

    who could have predicted "Crash" winning best picture....??? !

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 8:02 PM  

  • Man, I was at least hoping I'd be one of the top 3. I just listened to the bikecast and it cracks me up about how much more "edgy" you are on the bike! And what's with the puker???

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:38 PM  

  • Rae: You did fairly well for admittedly not seeing a single one of the films! I don't know what was with the puker either. I was glad I was on a bike and not running. He was creepy.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home