b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blogging Birthday

Tomorrow will mark my one year blogging birthday.
It doesn't seem that long, probably because I slacked off for a few months in the middle there and didn't blog at all. I got busy. Falling in love and whatnot.
Anyway, to mark my one year birthday, I spent some extra time browsing through other people's blogs. Some I linked to from blogs I already read, but the majority of them I found by clicking the "next blog" button in the upper right hand corner. In so doing, I learned some things.

1. My blog is not the most boring one out there.
2. My blog is pretty boring.
3. There are lots of advertisement sites (poorly) disguised as blogs.
4. I saw the same woman's breasts on 15 different blogs. Not sure why.
5. There are lots of blogs in other languages that look pretty interesting.
6. We, as a people, are pretty self-absorbed.
7. Even some cats have blogs. It made Simba jealous.
8. Other blogs have better font than mine.
9. I came across some blogs that were created as part of a class assignment. That would have been a pretty cool thing to in high school, or even college for that matter. Sigh. Born too soon again.
10. Blogging is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home