b

Unpublished Opinion

Saturday, May 14, 2005

YAY RUNNING!!!

So despite what looked like imminent rain (it didn't), I decided to go out and do my last long run before next weekend's 10k. It was supposed to be 5.5 miles and I nearly made it. Stats below.

Distance: 5.39 miles
Time: 52 min 17 sec
Pace: 9 min 42 sec

I have determined that the best way to enjoy my runs is to lip-synch to all the songs I play on my i-pod. It helps my breathing and makes the time go faster. I just have to get used to people staring at me (or at least I think that is why they are staring at me). Today I even did little arm movements to "You can't stop the beat" and "Yeah, Yeah." I "sang" all through Shamrock and I think that is why it went so well. I didn't bust out during Y-me until the last stretch which was my fastest. Coincidence? I think not.

1 Comments:

  • That's so funny! I do that too! Boy, we've been running together all this time and I don't think we knew that about each other! Of course, you are usually ahead of me....

    By Blogger Buccaneer Betty, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home