b

Unpublished Opinion

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The rest of the day

As if running 3.1 miles weren't enough of an adventure for one day, I also went to see the Chicago Bandits beat the Chinese National Team. The PA announcer was much better for this game and had obviously been practicing his pronunciation of Chinese names. It was hot and we baked in the sun again. Poor E has a sunburn on his shoulders which I know is going to be super ouchie tomorrow. After that, we went to see Batman Begins. I highly recommend it. It was excellent. (MOM: warning, there are lots of bats in it). Katie was great, although her part was smaller than I expected. Morgan Freeman was very good too. And Michael Caine was really funny (except for some reason I kept thinking of his role in Miss Congeniality).

1 Comments:

  • I sympathize with E. I have sun rash..eeew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home