b

Unpublished Opinion

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Confession

There is something that I have been keeping from all of you. A deep, dark, nasty little secret. I have been doing something I am embarrassed to admit. Prince E knows about it, but that is only because he has been doing it to. Sigh. I guess it will feel better getting this off of my chest. For the past several weeks I have been...watching So You Think You Can Dance.* There. It is out in the open. With only one week left in the show I thought it was safe to come out with the truth. No time for an intervention between now and next week. I am sure I will be sorely disappointed in the outcome, but I guess I don't care enough to actually vote myself. I am hoping for Melody and Nick, though, if anyone cares.

* I think it would be more grammatically correct to end it with a question mark, but who I am to question Fox.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home