b

Unpublished Opinion

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Greetings from Michigan...

I have been in Michigan at my parents' house since Wednesday. It is so warm here now!! 35!!! The snow is starting to look all gross and dirty. Maybe it won't be a white Christmas after all! I am watching Higglytown Heroes. It is my favorite of the kid shows that my nephew likes to watch.

In podcast news, I recorded a great interview with a fellow running blogger. It will appear in an upcoming episode. (once I find the time to record the rest of the episode!) Maybe I can do a review of the Christmas episode of the Higglytown Heroes.

Merry Christmas to all those celebrating it tomorrow!

4 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas!! So I guess the surprise interview isn't Brent or I.....bummer!! I have a guess and all, but I probably have an unfair advantage in that department.

    Merry Christmas and have a safe trip home!

    P.S. Do you bring Simba with you when you travel?

    By Blogger Rae, at 12:32 AM  

  • MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you and Prince E. have a great day!

    also... we'll get you a card next year. =)

    By Blogger brent d., at 10:52 AM  

  • In Michigan? Really? I hope it wasn't you I cut off in traffic to get over to Meijer before they closed. :)

    Hope you had a wondeful holiday!

    By Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan, at 12:16 PM  

  • No, Simba didn't make the trek. He doesn't really like travelling. Prince E is heading back to Chicago today to keep him company. I return on Wednesday.

    No, Jon, I don't think it was me! I have stayed away from Meijer, Target, etc. since I have been home. I am done shopping for a while I think.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home