b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, February 02, 2006

35 for real this time.

We started the stair climbing from the basement tonight, so we actually did 35 floors this time(rather than 34, since there is no 13th floor).

My legs and heart rate were fine again, but my cold has gotten worse. I was experiencing major sinus pressure/dryness. When we finally got up to the apartment, I put my face over a steaming bowl of water and that helped alot.

I am staying home from work tomorrow. (I just typed "school" and had to correct it. Silly sickness is making me a wee bit delusional).

Don't forget to wear red tomorrow! Maybe I will wear red jammies all day.

2 Comments:

  • Feel better girl! Make sure that your sister brings home your homework so that you don't fall behind.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 9:52 PM  

  • I have a podcast request for a feline 'expert'. At some point, can you explain the difference between regular and multi-cat litter? I mean, if multi-cat is stronger on odor control, why bother with the regular stuff? What am I missing? I don't have a cat, so this is a mystery to me.

    By Blogger Anne, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home