b

Unpublished Opinion

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Simba's Mom on TiVo

Awhile ago, Rae mentioned that she was able to listen to podcasts through her TiVo, but that she wasn't able to hear mine for some reason. My TiVo didn't seem equipped to listen podcasts at all so I wasn't able to help her. But now I can listen to podcasts through the TiVo! I guess when it updated today, it finally enabled my version of TiVo to hear podcasts. I am right now listening to myself through the television. Pretty awesome. So, for those of you who want to hear my show, but don't have an mp3 player and don't want to have to sit at the computer to listen, if you have a TiVo you can listen to it through there!

Go to TiVo Central.
Select Music, Photos, and More.
Select Podcaster.
Select Enter a Url.
Enter: http://simbasmom.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

  • Yet another step in TiVo's quest for world domination.

    When the computers take over, it won't start with robots. It will start with the TiVos.

    By Blogger Dawnie, at 5:12 PM  

  • I haven't heard about that. I just signed up on the web site to get the additional features.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 8:47 PM  

  • Cool! We always sign up for the updates as "priority", usually you can follow the link in their e-newsletters and get the updates before other people do. I like the new weather and traffic features with this update.

    By Blogger Rae, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home