b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, February 09, 2006

French Fries and Shoes

This morning I was reading this article about McDonald's french fries containing more fat than they originally thought. Rather than be horrified, it just made me want to go McDonald's. So I did.

I was going to post a picture of my wedding shoes, which arrived today, but they are too wide. That is a first. Most shoes are too narrow. I ordered extra wide when I guess I should have ordered just wide. I ordered them already so that I can get the first alteration done in the next few months. I bought the dress a couple of sizes too big, so I know that it will require alot of work.

3 Comments:

  • you are too funny! I wish I could eat some fries...mmm...

    Shoes that are too wide? I've never found such a thing!

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 7:41 PM  

  • Yeah!! I was wondering the other day if you already had your dress and were starting to get into all the wedding stress stuff yet. Cake tasting was my fave!!! Will your wedding pics also be digital? Brent and I were talking about how different our wedding would be now vs 1999!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:58 AM  

  • Rae: Yes, the photos will be digital!

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home