b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

That's a lot of popcorn: movies I saw in 2005

On my most recent podcast, I promised to post the list of all the movies that I saw in the theater in the calendar year 2005 (the tie-break question from the Oscar contest). I forgot to mention on the show that no one guessed the number of movies exactly (it was 31). I was going to put ratings by each one and hyperlink them to their internet movie database profiles, but that would be a lot of work. Let me know if you want me to review any of these movies. I would be happy to. This list excludes movies I watched on DVD, TV, and airplanes. I saw them all with Prince E, with the exception of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Batman Begins
Broken Flowers
Capote
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Closer
The Constant Gardner
Dark Water
Good Night, and Good Luck
Grizzlyman
Hide and Seek
A History of Violence
Hotel Rwanda
House of Flying Daggers
In Good Company
King Kong
Ku Fu Hustle
March of the Penguins
Million Dollar Baby
North Country
Pride and Prejudice
The Producers
Red Eye
Sideways
Sin City
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Skeleton Key
Star Wars: Episode III
Syriana
Vera Drake
Walk the Line
War of the Worlds

2 Comments:

  • Oops. I was way off, but I also was including ANY movie format. Not that it mattered in my case. I pretty much was the poorest picker of the bunch, but it was fun anyway.

    By Blogger Anne, at 6:54 PM  

  • Hmmm, out of all those I saw Star Wars, Batman Begins and In Good Company. I really liked BB, much more than I thought I would since the only reason we went was because of our friends. Actually, we probably only saw 2 movies total in the theater last year!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home