b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Guess who's back...back again? Simbasmom's back...tell a friend.

So, I am back, with lots to talk about. Let me know which of the following topics you would most like to read about. I will pick the top two or three selections.

1. Why I have been busy at work and why I will be busy again soon.
2. Why my tongue is currently numb. (with bonus topic: why I am like a child)
3. My latest "you are how old?" encounter.
4. My recent run with my mom and sister.
5. Why Katie Holmes's baby is like a llama.
6. What "old school" DVD Prince E and I watched over the weekend and how it was different this time.
7. The new show TV that I like to watch, which involves a blue genie.
8. How I am contemplating running two races in one weekend.
9. Why history may repeat itself.
10. How I discovered that Prince E doesn't know me as well as I thought he did.

*Most effective when sung to the tune of "Shady's back," by Eminem.

7 Comments:

  • can you make your next subject to the tune of "shake that ass"? you know which line I like...

    "met a bad bitch last night in the D..."

    WEST SIIIIIDE!

    By Blogger mouse, at 5:56 PM  

  • so many choices!
    I think you should write a little on all of them.
    I'm especially intrigued with 7,8 and 9.

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 8:27 PM  

  • Welcome back... 3,4 & 5..

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 9:40 PM  

  • Oh, I SO want to know what number two is all about!! Do tell!

    By Blogger CJ, at 7:40 AM  

  • 2, 3, 4 and 10

    ok, I know that's four...but still

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 2:20 PM  

  • Ha! I'm with mouse, but I'm not sure exactly what she means though.

    I think you should try two races in one weekend. I did it twice last year in consecutive weekends and had a lot of fun.

    By Blogger Rae, at 6:48 PM  

  • Since you've already given us one, I'll now vote for #5 and #8. (Though all sound vote-worthy!)

    By Blogger Anne, at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home