b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, April 03, 2006

Race Report Coming Soon

I recorded audio from the time Prince E and I arrived at the race site up until the time we headed back to the car. The sound is pretty good throughout, with the exception of the start of the race, where there was a lot of background noise. Twenty thousand runners nervously chatting before a race can get pretty loud. Rather than do a typical written race report where I talk about interesting things that happened a long the way, I am going to try to do the report just using the audio. Don’t worry, I will edit it way down, because you don’t need to listen to a lot of dead air. For those of you don’t listen to my podcast, but do read my blog, you should check it out when I post it. (Maybe you will like it!) It will take some time to edit, but I hope to have it up tonight or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home