b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, June 12, 2006

Chicago Botanic Garden


On Saturday, Prince E and I went with some friends to the Chicago Botanic Garden. Here are a couple of photos. I uploaded many photos to my flickr account. Check out the sidebar to see all of them!


They have a great garden model train exhibit there right now, which, although it costs an additional fee ($4/adult, $2/kid), was definitely worth it. They had replicas of various U.S. landmarks, like the Hollywood sign, the Space Needle, and Wrigley Field. Our friends' kids really loved the trains, especially the Thomas the Tank Engine.


Unfortunately, the Japanese Garden (my favorite part) was under construction. All the water had been drained out, so they could reinforce the shore wall. It made for not such a pretty sight.


I have a video of a swan, as well as a video of one of the trains that I will upload later. Despite the construction, I definitely recommend this as a fun activity if you are in the Chicago area.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home