b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, May 30, 2005

The Walk

E and I had been planning a walk to Navy Pier for awhile and today the weather was perfect, so we set out at approximately 10a.m. E likes to walk down the entire lakefront once a year and I was happy to be his companion for this year's jaunt. We walked from approximately Bryn Mawr to Navy Pier. Add to that detours to a noodle restaurant in Lincoln Park and the walking we did at Navy Pier and I figure we walked a total of 8.5 miles. After treating ourselves to ice cream, we took the bus home. (after walking another 15 minutes to Michigan Avenue to catch the bus).

It was a very good walk overall, although the lakefront was super crowded and the bikers and rollerbladers made things a little treacherous. Oh, we also found a big hill that I ran up twice. Will be a good place to visit if I want to do hill training.

After returning home, I collapsed on the bed, happy to remember that it was a weekday and the People's Court was on. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home