b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm secretly evil...

I was walking to the bus stop from work this afternoon and saw a man wearing a Michigan State hat. He was obviously lost, given his annoyed look and the fact that he was intensely staring at a map of downtown. I thought for a brief second (just a teeny tiny millisecond really) that if he asked me for help, I would "accidently" tell him the wrong way. But luckily he didn't, and I probably wouldn't have done anything mean, given that I don't want to sink down on the Dante's inferno chart. Plus, the guilt would have killed me.

3 Comments:

  • I think that you should drop down a notch because didn't offer him help.. he's probably still lost..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

  • You are not evil. never help a sparty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • Excuse me, how do I get to the sears tower?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home