b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, October 24, 2005

And now, um, presenting....

Unpublished Opinion: The Podcast!

I am currently hosting it at Podomatic until I figure out what I want to do on a more permanent basis. The method I used for my sample podcast was fine, until I realized I could only upload 5MB at a time. On Podomatic you can either listen to it right on their site, or download it to your computer/mp3 player.

Hope you enjoy the first episode. It is only about five minutes. I apologize for all the "ums" and pauses. Hopefully I will get better over time. I obviously write more fluidly than I speak. Oh and the sound isn't great either. I alternate between being too close and too far away from the microphone. But we have to start somewhere, right?

4 Comments:

  • great podcast!
    very interesting:-)

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 6:38 AM  

  • Hey, that was great! It sounded very professional. I liked the story of winking Simba. Hope that you and Prince E have a fun trip to California.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 8:16 AM  

  • Great debut as a podcaster! I didn't notice many, if any, "umms" but maybe it was because I was so engrossed in the topics. Does indeed sound like you and Simba were meant to be together, wink wink.

    I think you're going to love your trip to Monterey -- hope the weather cooperates for your trip and your 5K.

    By Blogger Anne, at 9:32 PM  

  • oh cool, i am impressed.

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home