b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Steve Runner REALLY IS proud of me...

You may recall that I made a little joke in a previous entry that Steve Runner said he was proud of me, when really he was just speaking generally that he was proud of all the listeners. Well that has all changed!

In his October 9th podcast, he actually said he was proud of me! Little old Simba's Mom. Thanks Steve! And I appreciate the condolences on the state of Tigers' season, but I am sort of used to their even-worse-than-mediocre status.

I finally got around to listening to the episode this morning. Since my running has decreased lately, so has my podcast listening. I had listened to about half of it on my way home from work yesterday. Then this morning I got a comment on my blog from Rae, who said she heard Steve mention me. I immediately got out my Ipod and finished listening to the podcast.

I feel like a superstar. I also suddenly feel like I should go running...

3 Comments:

  • that's exciting!
    you are famous!!

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 8:29 AM  

  • You are a superstar!!! I'll be able to say I 'read your blog before you became famous'!

    By Blogger Rae, at 10:13 PM  

  • I thought it was cool that I knew who you were (sort of) when he mentioned you!

    By Blogger Danny, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home