b

Unpublished Opinion

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I survived the hallway of killer clowns!!!

Last night, Prince E, along with our friends R and RussianLllama, went to the Statesville Haunted Prison and the City of the Dead in Crest Hill, Illinois. It was pretty scary, although not nearly as scary as the haunted corn maze we went to in Fennville, Michigan a few weeks ago. All day I was dreading the part of the prison with the clowns, but it wasn't too bad. Although I had my eyes closed most of the time. Luckily it was a short hallway. They had some pretty cool effects throughout the prison (lights, noises, spinning walls) that made it a fun time. I don't think it was worth the hefty $25 admission fee, but I am happy that we went.

Oh and at the city of the dead, one girl dead person kept following me around and I didn't like that. She had her face right next to mine. Luckily I didn't have any bad dreams about her or the clowns.

2 Comments:

  • it sounds pretty scary to me..

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 3:28 PM  

  • Yikes! I hate haunted houses, I think I'm afraid that even though they're not supposed to touch me they will or something. Happy Halloween!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home