b

Unpublished Opinion

Friday, October 28, 2005

What happened to the fall?

I feel like it went from summer to winter even faster than normal. We had about two weeks of fall temperatures (with a couple of summer temps days in the mix). For the last several days it has been cold. Cold enough in the morning to see my breath and cold enough in the afternoon to wonder why I keep leaving my gloves at home.

Yesterday Betty and I were supposed to go running after work. The weather had called for partly sunny, 55 degrees. There was no sun the entire day and it was more like 45. So we didn't go. I felt guilty. I haven't been running since the Pumpkins 5k. As I was riding the bus home, the sun came out. I contemplated running when I got home. As I entered my toasty warm apartment and saw my comfy couch sitting there, I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Sigh. It is going to be a long winter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home