b

Unpublished Opinion

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Little kisses better than no kisses...


Prince E got me a package of "kissables," a fairly new candy from Hershey's. They are mini Hershey kisses in a candy coating (like M&M's coating, but not quite as good). The taste was a little odd at first, but they quickly grew on me and I eventually ate the whole package (with help from E of course). They are worth a try if you like hershey's kisses. Apologies to those readers with a New Year's Resolution to eat less candy.

1 Comments:

  • Someone at work got a package from their secret santa so I got to sample theirs. I have to say I wasn't a fan. I'm not a huge fan of the original Kisses either, I'm a Reese's girl!! Nothing beats PB + Chocolate!

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home