b

Unpublished Opinion

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Long Day.

All of these things happened to me today. Let me know in the comments if you would like to hear more about any of them.

1) I went to the Chicago Bike Show.
2) The car started leaking fluid again.
3) The car started smoking.
4) We had another car repair divine intervention.
5) I nearly broke my tooth on a chicken bone.
6) I contemplated adopting a cat.
7) We test drove two cars (Toyota Corolla, Honda Element).
8) We spent time with an odd car salesman.
9) We spent all day walking/taking public transportation.
10) We watched Aliens and Simba really liked it.

5 Comments:

  • It sounds like quite the busy day.
    I'd like to hear more details about all of them.

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 6:37 AM  

  • I vote for 5 & 8!

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:44 AM  

  • I'm with Rae -- 5 & 8 sound most intriguing. (And we've all had strange encounters with odd car salesmen, so we could compare notes).

    By Blogger Anne, at 12:05 PM  

  • I vote for 4,5,6,8, 11 and 12. I like the Element. I have a Corolla. What happened to the Mazda 6?

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 12:23 PM  

  • wait, simba liked aliens?!

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home