b

Unpublished Opinion

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Strange Dreaming

I can only remember small parts of a dream that I had last night, but what I do remember is funny and strange. I was running in a race, but it had something to do with my wedding. I cannot, unfortunately, remember the details. Would the race lead me to the altar (or, in my case, the non-altar arch by a pond)? Am I symbolically "training" for the wedding? Is it just a product of me getting more involved in the details of the wedding planning and that has manifested itself as a race?

I remember during the dream I passed a water station and it was decorated fabulously with a navy-colored tablecloth with pretty silver ribbons. Those were my sister's wedding colors. There was a giant punch bowl on the table.

I am disappointed that I cannot remember more of the dream. Usually I can remember my dreams in fantastic detail. Maybe I will remember more as the day goes on.

3 Comments:

  • OH man....wedding dreams drove me nuts. I had nightmares that I showed up in my dress at someone elses wedding...that the invites were neon pink...that the priest wasn't actually ordained and the marriage was a fluke.

    Drove me nuts! I'm so glad it's over and done with. Hopefully your dream was a positive one sweetie!

    By Blogger Iron Jayhawk, at 8:27 AM  

  • I'm waiting for someone to make the Runaway Bride joke--but I guess I'll have to be the one to do it! Aren't dreams fun? Like free movies!

    By Blogger jeanne, at 10:48 PM  

  • i love it :)

    By Blogger onepinkfuzzy, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home