b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So far so good...

The 10k training is in full swing. The weather has caused me to rearrange the schedule, but I managed to get everything done for the first week.
This week I have to do a 2.5 miles and 2 mile run. Then I have my 5k in Springfield on Saturday which will count as my weekend run. So excited about that race, because I will get a finisher's medal, provided, of course, that I finish. I hope to get it done in less than 30 minutes, but we shall see...

In other news, last night I was witness to the Pistons overtime victory over the Bulls. Sloppy play, somewhat brutal at times, but very enjoyable. The Pistons clinched the division and the 2nd seed in the playoffs. I hope that they meet the Bulls again in the conference finals. Would be a great match-up.

1 Comments:

  • This is the first I've heard of your blog.
    I guess i missed the memo :-)
    I quite enjoyed reading it and now will be waiting for an update.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home