b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Running? What's That?

I feel guilty that I haven't been running. My mom said that I shouldn't feel guilty because I am only doing it for myself and am not letting anyone down. Of course that would be true if I was not a perfectionist by nature. I feel like I am letting myself down and that is enough for me. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 63 degrees. No more excuses. No more complaints. No more putting it off. This is just silly.

I would go now, but it is a little chilly..

3 Comments:

  • 63 degrees..that might be enough to make me run :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

  • Hey! We're tired about sitting around collecting Simba hair.. Take us outside.. We need the fresh air..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • To shoes:
    I will do my best!

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home