b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, April 25, 2005

At least I tried...

After my second bowl of Cap'n Crunch, and watching a bizarre plot on the People's Court about an ostrich/dog fight, I decided I should go run because I would regret it if I didn't, especially because of the nice weather. So I got all dolled up in my running gear, went outside, and was welcomed by the warm sunshine. Following a short warm-up walk, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing on my I-pod, I triumpantly began my run....it ended halfway through the song. I can blame the wind or the sun in my eyes or any number of other things, but I know what really went wrong. I didn't want to run today. I made myself go, my body new it, and told my brain. My brain then started to make my body walk. After about 12 minutes of alternating run/walking I went back home. Defeated.
I used my extra time to add a pretty countdown ticker to the top of my blog to keep me updated as to when my 10k race is. Maybe it will serve as motivation. If not, at least the daisies are pretty.

1 Comments:

  • I've missed reading your blog this weekend.
    It always makes me smile :-)

    your mommy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home