b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Beauty and the Geek

E and I watched the first episode of the Beauty and the Geek last night. I thought it was pretty good. (I should mention that I went into the living room and E had the show on, so it wasn't my idea. I think I am rubbing off on him).

Anyway, for those of you who didn't see it, it pairs beautiful women that aren't smart with very smart men that (supposedly) aren't that attractive or socially mature. I say supposedly because at least two of them were cute. And alot of them were funny and able to carry on normal conversations with the women. The point of the show is that they are supposed to learn from each other. For a more thorough description, check out this post from Blonde Justice.

My two cents: I think that secretly at least one of the women is a genius and one of the men is a suave actor or something. It can't be reality television these days without a twist, right? Then the lesson would be that you can be attractive and smart at the same time.

Oh, and why is host Brian McFayden acting like the show is SO serious. I mean, crack a smile already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home