b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Mind over matter.

I am trying to convince myself that I am not, will not, cannot, be getting sick. E started not feeling well yesterday. I implemented the forehead-only kissing rule. Hopefully I am not already infected with whatever scratchy throat/headachy/cloudy-head thing it is that he has.

With 11 days until my race, I really don't have time for any sickness.

One other unrelated thing. Did you know that cats don't have a sweet tooth? I guess that explains why Simba has never jumped on the counter to steal some cookies, the way certain dogs in my past did.

3 Comments:

  • Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that E is sick.
    I hope you can escape the plague!

    that's an interesting fact about cats..I sure wouldn't have guessed it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 PM  

  • (crosses fingers tightly)

    By Blogger Riona, at 7:19 PM  

  • oh no not the plague

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home