b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Garmina, my new best friend

Garmina (my new Garmin Forerunner) and I went out for our first run today. She is great, although she can be a bit bossy! "Slow down!" "Speed up!" It is very helpful though in keeping me on pace. Also, I really enjoy seeing how my run looks on a graph. I did a little over three miles today.






Here are some photos from the run. (I took this idea from my friend Shore Turtle). The first one is a hill that I ran up at the halfway point and the other one is a photo of a dog beach. Usually there are many more dogs, but it was very overcast today, which I think accounts for the smaller number of pooches. Not sure why that photo looks pink-tinted.







1 Comments:

  • Great photos! I like that you named her Garmina. I never thought to name my polar watch--maybe I should call him Pablo. I look forward to more graphs and photos. Thanks for the shoutout.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home