b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Running Indoors

Today it was HOT HOT HOT outside and I didn't want to die just a few days before my half marathon, so I decided to run inside my apartment. Which would be much easier if I had a treadmill.

When I first started running and I did the couch potato to 5k training plan (which I highly recommend), there were bits of running for 1 or 2 minutes at a time. Still being a novice and not comfortable with lots of people seeing me run/walk, I either did the runs at the gym or I ran in my apartment. So in a way, it was kind of nostalgic.

It wasn't as bad as you may think. I did more of a jog today anyway, since I am supposed to be tapering. And I only ran for 6 minutes at a time. The schedule calls for an easy 30 minutes today and Thursday and 20 minutes on Saturday if I so choose.

Sorry this was so boring, but I felt I needed to write something or my "fans" would get upset (hi mom!!).

3 Comments:

  • Running in place reminds me of gym class.. at least your apartment has a great view..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

  • i was waiting for the new post.
    the couch potato to 5k training program ALMOST makes me think about running :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

  • i am definitely missing new blogs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home