b

Unpublished Opinion

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just around the corner...

So I got a shocking e-mail today. And no, I am not talking about a yucky spam message telling me how to see videos of man/donkey action. Aside: Welcome to all of those readers who arrived here by searching for "man/donkey action." Sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, so the e-mail I got was from the organizers of my half marathon. I had remembered reading on the website that a week and a half before the race they would send all runners an official e-mail providing the bib number and packet pick-up information. So that e-mail arrived today. And I said to myself "Why are they sending this so early, I still have (a glance to the calendar)...oh shit."

Not that I didn't realize that the days were slowing ticking away and are fast approaching single digits. It is just that this e-mail, I don't know, makes it real.

Did my slow 40 minute run today. The path was completely empty, which is surprising because it is the coolest day in weeks.

1 Comments:

  • you can do it!
    you can do it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home