b

Unpublished Opinion

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Steroid Scandal

I, like most people, was not surprised at the latest professional athlete to be caught using steroids. However, I was not expecting this controversy to hit so close to home. You see...my future husband is on steroids. Whew. I feel better getting that off of my chest. I should have known something was up the way that his dishwashing speed increased and the way that he stopped laying on the couch saying that he felt "sick." I guess I was blind to it, because I chose not to see it. I had my head in the sand. It is not easy to admit something like this.

Of course he told me that his "doctor" prescribed them and they are part of the treatment for his "viral infection," but we have been lied to before, haven't we? Who is next? Simba? Now that I think about it, Mr. Kitty has been running all over the apartment at 4am a little faster than normal...

1 Comments:

  • I wonder if the pres will stand by E and Simba too..

    btw, I finally created an account here. yb.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home