b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, October 31, 2005

Ghosts at Blogger

I had this nice post all prepared about my visit to the chocolate lounge yesterday (see below), but when I uploaded the picture to blogger, there now appears to be children ice skating to the side of my photo. Are they ghost children? Is this a Halloween prank?

Original Post:

Yesterday, Prince E and I went to Ethel's Chocolate Lounge and indulged in the fondue for two. The picture below was taken with my camera phone, so that is the reason for the poor quality and off-centeredness. I also took a picture of the array of food they gave us for dipping, but forgot to save it! We had bananas, strawberries, graham crackers,marshmallows, and pretzels. It was very yummy indeed.

1 Comments:

  • I belive that the ghost children are in children's limbo. Your blog is acting as a purgatory. If you listen carefully, you can hear children laughing. Spooky.

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home