b

Unpublished Opinion

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Grand Theft Nano

Today we stopped at Best Buy, just to look around. I had seen the Ipod Nano at the Apple store yesterday and wanted to show Prince E how cute it was and why I now just have to have one. I saw the display and excitedly ran over to it. Thinking that it would be attached to the display by a cord, which would allow me to pick it up, I grabbed it and yanked. And then the alarm sounded. We jumped back. They turned off the alarm and I said "I guess there is no touching, huh?" The Best Buy dudes just kind of looked at me like I was a moron. It was still cute just to look at, though.

2 Comments:

  • if your best buy people are anything like ours, they're the morons :-)

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 7:32 PM  

  • i want one too!!! so awesome!

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home