b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spring in Chicago!!!

It was very warm today. I think it got above 50!! I considered (briefly) running outdoors, but the thought of having to determine what amount of clothing to wear seemed too daunting, so I headed to the gym instead. I did 200 yds swimming and then 15 minutes on the treadmill. Oh, and I signed up for the swim class, which starts Monday. There were still too many people at the gym. And they all looked SO young. Like twelve years old. Of course they were 18-20 for the most part, I am sure, but they just looked so...infant-like.

In other news, RussianLlama had a great suggestion: do a podcast while Prince E and I are engaged in our stair-climbing adventure. I think it is a great plan, but for now all I have is a microphone that hooks to the PC. Not too portable. Does anyone have any suggestions of a cheap portable digital audio recorder that can link up to the computer? The linking to the computer part is crucial so I can edit it in with the rest of the podcast. I think that feature is what is making all the ones I have found online more pricey. I am hoping they will come out with something to use with my new Ipod, but the only thing I have found so far is only compatible with the older models.

Below is a picture I took of Simba during one of our rare sunny days, as he lounged under a chair.

5 Comments:

  • the griffin iTalk does this sort of thing, but I don't know if it would be compatable with your model.

    I think Belkin makes a voice recorder for iPods too.

    By Blogger mouse, at 8:50 PM  

  • Welcome Yoshi! Simba is happy to have more readers to his blog! :)

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 6:44 AM  

  • awww he's so cute!

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 12:59 PM  

  • Cute pic! Our little Samsung mp3 player has a record option. The sound quality is prob not the best but for a short segment it's probably doable.

    Get out and enjoy the weather!!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:04 PM  

  • Fredo must have talked to Simba. His new favorite thing is to climb under the blankets on the bed in our guestroom. Maybe we should turn the heat up!

    By Blogger ShoreTurtle, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home