b

Unpublished Opinion

Friday, May 12, 2006

Lots of topics not fitting under one title

I wore my winter coat to work today. Not the full length sleeping bag coat, but the shorter winter coat. It has a snowflake on the zipper pull, so you know it is meant for the cold temps. My calendar must be broken because it says that today is May 12. Hmm. Then why did I have to wear a knit hat today to prevent my ears from turning red and becoming little ice blocks? Oh, and it is rainy too. And windy.

I have to go in this afternoon for the last (hopefully) step in my tooth repair. What a way to start the weekend. I also have a big work thing next week, which is looming over me, which I keep ignoring. If I pretend it isn't happening, then it will go away, right?

We got the wedding invitations the other week. They are really nice. Hee Hee. That is all I can say, because my family reads this and I want it to be a surprise when they get theirs in the mail.

I was walking by Sears on State Street this morning and saw what I thought was a running skirt in the window. I went in and was surprised to find it was actually a skort, although I am not sure if it was meant for running or perhaps some other aerobic activity. Tennis, perhaps? The sign said "40% off," so I went and tried it on. I liked that it looked cute like a skirt, but I didn't have to worry about the thigh chafing that wearing a skirt to run would likely cause me. It also had a nice little pocket. I decided to get it. When the clerk rang it up, though, we realized that it wasn't 40% off. It was on a rack with another brand of clothes and they were 40% off. So I couldn't get it. I really couldn't afford it at 40% off, either, so I guess it is okay.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home