b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, August 21, 2006

Enough is enough

I have really gotten tired of blogger. My patience has disappeared.
Please visit me at a new place I have been hiding at lately. It is much more fun and has more to offer a simple blogger like me. My favorite part is that it is integrated with flickr, amazon, and youtube, for easy uploading of photos and videos. They also have a fun question of the day and an even more fun photo scavenger hunt, where each day everyone posts a photo based on the same theme.

So go check out what I have been up to. You have to be a member to comment, but anyone can read the blogs over there. I do have a couple of invites if any of you are interested in joining.

If you check out the new blog you can read all about my bridal shower and see what had Simba so interested in the television last night.

2 Comments:

  • I like the new look. I'll have to sign up so I can comment once I have my act together. Glad your shower went just as you'd hoped.

    By Blogger Anne, at 6:36 PM  

  • I can certainly understand your frustration with Blogger. I'll update my link to your new address. I loved the picture of Simba watching the wolverines on TV.

    By Blogger Dori, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home