b

Unpublished Opinion

Monday, July 24, 2006

What weekend?


I spent the whole weekend packing. I am exhausted, but, thankfully we are nearly finished. The only "fun" thing we did all weekend was go to the grand opening of the new Target in our neighborhood. Yes, a brand new shiny Target, less than a five minute drive from our current place. Figures. There was not really any "celebration," though, and no give-aways, so it was pretty disappointing. We bought cleaning supplies (the excitement!)

On Saturday morning, I also took about a half an hour for what will likely be my last lakefront path run/walk as a Chicagoian. Check out my flickr sidebar for photos from the journey.

2 Comments:

  • that's so sad ..
    but good pictures :-)

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 5:35 PM  

  • Good luck with the move!! I would've given you all my old boxes but that would be a heck of a drive!!

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home