b

Unpublished Opinion

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Suburban Living

Prince E and I spent the weekend in the suburb of Elk Grove Village, house-sitting for a friend. We watched a German Shepard that could double as a pony and a fat kitty cat. It was fairly relaxing and quiet, as the house is on a side street with lots of pretty trees. I told Prince E that this was all a secret ploy to get me to like the suburbs so that he can later convince me to move there. I must admit that it was a great place to run. I ran throughout the neighborhood and then into Busse Woods, a nearby forest preserve. It was great to experience nature and animals. Below are some pictures from the run, as well as Garmina's tally for the day. Note the slightly increased elevation over what I am used to in the city.




1 Comments:

  • nice pictures.
    looks like a fun place to run.
    or maybe walk in my case :-)

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home