b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tagged

I was tagged to do this by Kiki, so here I go:

Fifteen Years ago
I was in junior high.
I got into fights with my sister a lot.
I played violin in the junior high orchestra.

Ten Years Ago
I just starting freshman year in college.
I started becoming friends with Kiki after years of not so much.
I loved the buffet style of the cafeteria.
I began my obsession with Michigan sports.

Five Years Ago
I moved to Chicago.
I started law school.
I finally felt like a grown-up.
I was thinking I needed a cat.

One Year Ago
I had recently met Prince E.
I was incredibly happy.
I was starting to get nervous for my first 5k on Oct. 15

Yesterday
I wished it was still the weekend.
I watched Medium and got a little freaked out.
I dreamed that I went to a store to buy cookies and the lady that worked there tried to steal my wallet.

5 Albums I know all the words to (changed it from 5 songs, because I couldn't pick just 5)
Wicked Soundtrack
Hairspray Soundtrack
Avenue Q Soundtrack
Jem, Finally Woken
Randy Travis (all the albums)
Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP

5 Snacks
Very Vanilla Yogurt
Baby Spinach from the bag
Snickers
Natural Cheetos
Peanut Butter M&M's

5 Things I'd do with 100 million dollars
Give money to my family.
Go on an around the world trip with Prince E.
Buy a home in several different locations.
Create a charity foundation.
Pay off my friends' law school loans.

5 Places I'd run away to
My mom's house
Hawaii
Leiden
Ann Arbor
Seattle

Things I'd never wear
fur
Thong underwear
NY Yankees stuff

5 Favorite TV Shows
Over There
People's Court
Alias
Gilmore Girls
Medium

Current read
Conscious Bride, Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club, Lonely Planet Road Trip: California Highway 1.


5 Greatest joys...
Prince E
Simba
My family
Running
Baking

5 Favorite toys...
Stand mixer
I-pod
Digital camera
Cordless Drill
Garmin Forerunner 301

People I'm tagging to do this

I don't like to make people do things they don't want, but if you are on my blogroll and haven't done this before, I would love to hear what you have to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home