b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dreams, TV, and Judges

My poor mother is now having wedding stress dreams. She dreamt she was on a flight to my wedding, although it was in another country. She realized that she was on the wrong plane and that they thought she was going to a different wedding. It was a package deal, so she couldn't get out of it, even when she explained that it was the wrong wedding.

In other news, I watched "Big Brother All-Stars" tonight because there was nothing else on. I have not watched since season two. Watching it brought back memories of when I watched season one with my sister back when we lived together in Ann Arbor. It was so scandalous then how we could see people showering (not the nakedness though) and people appearing to get busy under the covers. This was before "The Real World" got all skanky and now nothing is shocking anymore.

I am sure that last paragraph will get me all sorts of crazy google hits.

Oh, and for those of you who watch "So you Think You Can Dance?," what was with Allison and Ivan being in the bottom three couples? Allison and Donyelle are my two favorites. I told Prince E tonight that if Allison got kicked off I wouldn't watch anymore. Luckily she stayed, thanks to the judges. (everytime I say the word "judges" now I pronounce it like Cat Deeley does. I am sure most of you have no idea what I am talking about. Sorry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home