b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Workout Update

Remember how I said that the gym has been really crowded since the New Year? Well, as a result of leaving work late (because I got to work late, because I had to take the bus, because Prince E is worried about driving the car on the highway until the radiator gets checked out), I didn't get to the gym until 3:30. It was PACKED. Almost twice as many people as last week. All the treadmills were full. The good news is that they have new exercise bikes. Really brand new and fancy. I biked for 7.87 miles. It made my butt sore. I need some pants with gel padding or something. Then tonight Prince E and I did fifteen flights of stairs. I tried to talk him into the Oakbrook "Tackle the Tower" stair climb in February (which was my second choice after I learned that the Hustle up the Hancock registration was long since closed). He thinks it is too much too soon, but I will try to convince him. I think it would be a lot of fun.

4 Comments:

  • I need to get me one of those bikes..
    they're sooo cheap! :-)

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 8:48 AM  

  • I know, I can't believe it retails at $3000! At least now I can more easily justify the $40/mth gym membership.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 9:05 AM  

  • Oh man! I wish I was going to be in Chicago when the Tackle the Tower took place. Sounds like it's a great event.

    By Blogger Anne, at 4:28 PM  

  • i've always thought the stair races sound like SO much fun! i'm going to have to plan a weekend to a city that has them sometime. you guys should try it!

    By Blogger Rae, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home