b

Unpublished Opinion

Friday, June 23, 2006

He's just lucky I had a snack first.

I saw the face of evil in Chicago today. Well, sort of. This morning I headed over to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange after I read this article. I got there just as the end of the motorcade headed down into the underground parking area. I decided to wait until his speech was over, so that I could see him leave. I was hungry so I went to Cereality. I love that place. I came back out and surveyed the scene. Approximately 10 motorcycle cops waited to begin the motorcade again. Cops on foot prevented traffic from walking on the sidewalk in front of the building. I saw local news anchor Darlene Hill, along with several other local news affiliates filming. I watched from across the street. When I saw the motorcycle officers putting their helmets back on, I knew he was coming out again. The motorcade, which contained about 5 or 6 vehicles, emerged from underground. Within the motorcade were two matching dark sedans, so I do not know which vehicle he was actually in. Both had dark tinted back windows so I could not exactly see him. I did not boo or hiss (he would not have heard me anyway), nor did I hurl a shaving cream pie like Prince E feared that I would. I just gave him a REALLY dirty look. If this does not sound like much to you, it is probably because you don’t know me and have never seen my look. It is VERY intimidating. Just ask Prince E. Then he was gone. Rather anti-climactic. There were not even any protest groups. Just me and my look.

1 Comments:

  • They can't arrest you for giving "the look." Good thing you didn't throw the pie, though, or you'd need a lawyer! :-0

    By Blogger Dori, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home