b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Who has time for exercise?

Even though it is summer, when new television shows decrease, I feel like I am watching more television than I did during the regular season. (I almost said "during the school year." Will I ever grow out of that?)

Here is what I have been watching:

Sunday: Bridezillas, My Fair Brady
Monday: Shalom in the Home, also just started watching Hell’s Kitchen
Tuesday: Kathy Griffin: My life on the D-List, King of Cars
Wednesday: So you think you can dance?, The Hills
Thursday: So you think you can dance?
Friday: Single in the City

It is nice when they shows have new episodes in the summer. It gives me a chance to watch things I might not otherwise.

2 Comments:

  • I'm with you and watch many of the same shows. One of the judges for "So You Think You Can Dance" lives near me and I'm hoping to run into her at the grocery store, just to see what she's like in real life. the women on "Bridezilla" are so whacked. But not as whacked as Adrienne on "My Fair Brady."

    I need a life, don't I.

    By Blogger Anne, at 6:03 PM  

  • Ha! I still think about things in terms of school...if friends want to go out during the week? I always think "but it's a school night!"

    By Blogger BuckeyeRunner, at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home