b

Unpublished Opinion

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Running is fun.

Betty and I had a great run after work today. The wind was really strong (and cool) and we had a fun new route. It was the kind of run that reminded me why I like to run. I didn't have any workout programmed in Garmina. I just ran, stopped to enjoy the scenery and then ran some more. Total of about 2.5 miles. The highlight of the run was a visit to Milton Lee Olive Park which honors a Chicago soldier that died in Vietnam when he fell onto a grenade to save his fellow soldiers. A pretty park that I am glad to have finally visited.

Below is the complete route on Google Earth. Below that is what I believe to be a heart. Prince E told me that he would give me $20 if I could make a heart or spell his name out using Garmina. I think I succeeded. What do you guys think?


2 Comments:

  • yes, I see the heart!
    E, pay up.

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 7:10 PM  

  • Yep - you are owed.

    Your run looks sort of like one of those stupid Family Circle comics where Billy takes the not so linear route from one house to the other.

    Now go clean out your purse - geez! You are going to wrench your back with that thing!

    By Blogger 21st Century Mom, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home