b

Unpublished Opinion

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A little deja vu

I got tagged by Anne, so I started answering the questions, then realized I had done a similar meme in October, although that one was longer and some of the questions are different. The funny thing is that my answers were somewhat different this time too.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in my second semester of college. I was going to a lot of basketball games. It was about this time that my roommate started running. I thought she was crazy. She also ate vegetables, which I also thought was pretty wacky.

2) 5 snacks you enjoy?
Chocolate chip cookies
Ice cream
Natural cheetos
Starburst
Peanut butter cookies

3) 5 songs you know all the words to
"Flying High" by Jem
"Holidae In" by Chingy, Snoop, and Ludacris
"Forever and Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis
"Sometimes you're the windshield" by Mary-Chapin Carpenter
"Do you Wanna Dance?" by the Beach Boys

4) 5 things I'd do as a millionaire?
Buy nicer presents for everyone on their birthdays
Open a kitty cat shelter
Buy Simba one of those fancy cat condos he is always asking about
Pay people to listen to my podcast
Live in Hawaii

5) 5 things you like doing?
Blogging/Podcasting
Watching good movies
Spending time with Prince E and Simba
Baking
Running

6) 5 favorite toys
My Ipod
My Garmina
My TiVo
The laser pointer (for playing with Simba)
My other ipod

2 Comments:

  • Great answers! Glad I tapped you for this and, yeah, it seems what comes around goes around in the blog world. Thanks for playing along.

    By Blogger Anne, at 12:12 PM  

  • Garmina is my Garmin Forerunner 301. It is a GPS/Watch/pace/timer/heart rate monitor gadget that I wear when I run outdoors.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home